Tuesday 24 May 2011

The epiphany - Day 16 (May 24)

I never had thought about it, but putting a banana bread into a smoothie makes the texture just absolutely perfect. Tiny tiny chunks give it just above a liquid feeling and it's almost like eating real food - or what I remember. I've also come to a revelation. As a guy who used to go to Burger King and knock down a 2500kcal meal in one sitting, I'm going to go overboard the instant I can renew my membership there. So much that I actually may fear clogged arteries at the age of 20. Haha... Ha?

I like keeping these blogs brief. Life is great right now, besides insane puffiness in my nose, upper lip and under the eye areas, there is really no difficulty with this recovery. The pain has been virtually non-existent this whole time and I plan on keeping it that way. The goal for me is to be able to go back out and referee soccer next week. I'll be doing lines so I don't have to talk. Oh yeah, and I still sound like mumbling to my family. They always acknowledge me when I talk to them, but I'm sure they are faking it. 

Anyhow I did my 2 week mark photos today. Yes, it's 2 days off but close enough.



No comments: