Thursday 19 May 2011

Liquid Frenzy - Day 11 (May 19)

Today is a day full of landmarks and goals.

I finished my antibiotics, which made my stomach feel awful.
Tonight I plan on sleeping in my bed again, for a whole 8-10 hours.
Today I plan on drinking 3l of fluids. 2L of water, 1L of juices and others.

Starting this morning, I downed a larger size version of my smoothie(600ml full to the brim magic bullet smoothie) it composed of:

5 strawberries
1 banana sliced
tablespoon of honey
2 scoops of ice cream
3/4 cup of milk
1/4 cup of strawberry banana naked smoothie

It could probably require more calories but for now it's what I'm working with. Following that, I got courageous and syringed myself a whole 500ml bottle of water. I just took out 1.1 L for breakfast. Wicked. The goal is to reduce my swelling without getting water intoxication.



I'm now only using my 60mL syringe. All of my other ones are tiny 5/10ml syringes for medicine which I don't require anymore.

Here is a picture of my trying to open my mouth. The gap is probably about a cm now. I'm contemplating making some kraft dinner to basically put through the gap and swallow, but don't think I'm up to it. Until next time!

1 comment:

Bella said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog - I'm putting your link in my blogroll. Good luck with your recovery!